It’s a new year! For many, the turning of a year brings a feeling of renewing, starting over, looking forward, launching ahead. It’s a fresh beginning to better things. At least that’s what we hope for. We make strides and efforts to set goals, make resolutions, and outline a vision for the future. And why not? It’s a good thing to believe that your new year can bigger, better, and brighter than the previous one. What excites me so much about the new year is the new challenges and great opportunities it brings. And on that note, here are a few things that I am looking forward to in 2008:
- I start a new job in a couple weeks. Very excited about this change. It is a positive career move. I’ll fill you in with more details later.
- Teaching classes on Financial Peace at my church. (Can “financial” and “peace” actually be used in the same sentence? The answer is…..YES, they can and should!)
- Buying our first home. Hopefully by summer. Woo-hoo!!
- Expanding The O Candle business. I want every home in America to have an O Candle in it!
- Getting my Bachelor’s degree. There’s a chance I could finish by the end of the year.
- Reading more. I want to continue to strectch my mind for as far as it will go.