Ever spot a need around you? Ever wonder if that cognizance is your cue to do something about it? Sometimes wisdom and common sense gives reason to exercise restraint or caution. But how often do you justify inaction due to illegitimate fear? Sometimes the problem seems too big. Sometimes you are waiting for someone to give you permission. Sometimes you feel that you don’t have the resources to address the problem adequately. Sometimes it’s simply a matter of inconvenience. Whatever the case, I challenge you, the next time you feel that nudging to make a difference, don’t over-think, over-analyze, or over-complicate it. Do something. There’s a reason for your discernment. There’s a reason it’s you, right here, right now. Your action, no matter how big or small, can lead to a reaction that can change a life, change your community, and change our world
- Community Ambassadors Gets a New Website!
- TCT Rejoice Program
- When You Feel Like Quitting
- What time is it? It's decision time.
- Your logo speaks. What is it saying?
- Behind the Curtain of Pay It Forward Cafe
- Due to Parmatown redevelopment, Pay It Forward Cafe will have to find a new location.
- Power of ONE Language
- The Power of Single-Tasking and Why Multitasking Fails
- Do Something
- 2014: Redefined