Can’t remember where this list came from, but I wanted to share. If only I could get really good at applying it every day.
- How you think is everything.
Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware of a negative environment.
- Decide upon your true dreams and goals.
Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them.
- Take action.
Goals are nothing without action. Don’t be afraid to get started. Just do it.
- Never stop learning.
Go back to school or read books. Get training and acquire skills.
- Be persistent and work hard.
Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
- Learn to analyze details.
Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.
- Focus on your time and money.
Don’t let other people or things distract you.
- Don’t be afraid to innovate; be different.
Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity.
- Deal and communicate with people effectively.
No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
- Be honest and dependable; take responsibility.
Otherwise, numbers 1-9 won’t matter.