What determines a Fool. Simple:
- They don’t believe in God – Psalm 14:1
- They despise wisdom – Proverbs 1:7
- They hate knowlege – Proverbs 1:22,32
- They slander and gossip – Proverbs 10:14,18
- They do mischief – Proverbs 10:23, 11:29
- They are quick with their anger and temper – Proverbs 12:15-16
- They despise a father’s instruction – Proverbs 15:5
- They do not plan ahead, and live only for the moment – Proverbs 21:20
William James wrote, “The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be.” (Proverbs 23:7)
Don’t be a fool.
Great words. Thanks for the post.